Skip to content
Article 1 (Member)
1. A "member" refers to an individual who applies for membership after agreeing to these terms in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
2. "Member Information" refers to information related to the attributes of the member, as well as information such as the member's transaction history that has been disclosed to the Company by the member.
3. These terms apply to all members, and they must be observed during the registration process as well as after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. Membership Qualifications
After agreeing to these terms, customers who have submitted the specified application for membership will qualify as members after completing the prescribed registration procedure. The membership registration procedures must be completed by the prospective member themselves. Registration by proxy will not be accepted under any circumstance. In addition, we may refuse membership applications from those who have had their membership canceled in the past or those who the Company judges as unsuitable.
2. Entering Member Information
During the member registration procedure, please carefully read the entry precautions and accurately enter the necessary information on the specified entry form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, and Roman numerals cannot be used for the member information registration. If these characters are registered the Company will change it.
3. Password Management
(1) Passwords can only be used by the members themselves, and cannot be transferred or lent to a third party.
(2) The members themselves should manage the password responsibly so that it will not be known to others, such as by periodically changing it.
(3) The intention display made to the Company by using the password is deemed to be the intention of the member themselves, and all the payments and the like arising as a result are the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Changes)
1. The member shall promptly notify the Company if there is a change to the information on file such as name, address, etc.
2. The Company is not responsible for any losses caused by information not being kept up to date. Also please be aware that even if information is updated any transactions that have already been made before the change will be completed based on the information that was on file at the time.
Article 4 (Withdrawal)
If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member themselves must complete the withdrawal procedure. The member will be withdrawn after the completion of the predetermined withdrawal procedure.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership Qualifications and Responsibilities for Reparation)
1. When a member makes a false statement when applying to receive membership qualifications, neglects payment obligation by means of mail order, or for any other reason is deemed unsuitable for membership by the Company, the Company reserves the right to revoke their membership.
2. When a member conducts one of the acts specified in the following items they will be held responsible for reparations for any losses incurred by the Company.
(1) Improper use of membership number and password.
(2) Interference with our business by accessing this website to tamper with information or send harmful computer programs.
(3) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company.
(4) Other acts contrary to this Terms of Service.
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information)
1. In principle, we do not disclose member information to third parties without prior consent of the member. However, in the case of each of the following items, the Company shall be able to disclose member information and other customer information without prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is requested based on laws and regulations.
(2) When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, reputation, etc.
2. The Company will manage member information in accordance with our "efforts to protect personal information". The Company shall be able to use the membership information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service contents, facilitating the use of services, and ensuring sound and smooth operation of services.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information to members (including advertisements) by mail magazine or other means. If the member does not wish to receive this information, we will stop providing information if you notify us according to the method specified by the Company. However, delivery of information that is necessary for the management of our services can not be stopped by member request.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
Members are prohibited from the following acts when using using this service.
1. Violations of the law, this agreement, guidelines for use of this service, guidelines for purchases through this service, and other such regulations.
2. Damages to the rights, interests, reputation, etc. of the Company and other third parties.
3. Acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental well being of young people, and other acts contrary to public order and morals.
4. Acts that create inconvenience or discomfort for other users or other third parties.
5. Entering false information.
6. Spreading or posting harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
7. Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers.
8. Lending, transferring, or sharing passwords with a third party.
9. Other acts judged as inappropriate by the Company.
Article 8 (Service Interruptions and Suspensions)
1. In order to properly maintain the operating status of this service, we may partially or fully suspend service without prior notice during any of the following situations.
(1) When necessary for scheduled and emergency system maintenance.
(2) When system load has accumulated.
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, blackout, interference by a third party, etc.
(4) Other situations where the Company has deemed it absolutely necessary to suspend service.
Article 9 (Service Changes and Cancellations)
The Company reserves the right to change or cancel services in full or in part without prior notice according to the Company's judgment.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company will not take any responsibility for situations caused by issues with computers or communication lines such as disruption, delay, or suspension of service and loss of data or other issues caused by other members or unauthorized data access.
2. The Company cannot guarantee that all emails and other content from our web page, server, domain, etc. will be free of computer viruses and other hazards.
3. The Company will not take responsibility for any losses incurred by member violations of the Terms of Agreement.
Article 11 (Agreement Revisions)
The Company shall be able to revise this Agreement at its discretion, and may also establish supplements to the standing Terms of Agreement "Supplementary Terms"). The revision or supplementation of these Terms shall take effect at the time of posting on the Company's web site. In this case, the member shall comply with the revisions or supplements of the new Terms.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction Court)
In the event of a dispute regarding these Terms the first hearing will be handled exclusively by the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Opens in a new window.